Here's a little sneak peek of the Americana 4th of July Party I hosted....
Details coming soon! I hope you are all having a beautiful summer!
Like Emmy's Events on Facebook to keep up with all the fun! ;)
Monday, July 2, 2012
Gwynn Wasson of the outrageously inspirational Gwynn Wasson Designs allowed me to share my super easy NO BAKE cake pop recipe on her blog today!! Please check it out and give them a try. Though I must warn you- they're dangerously delicious!!
You Will Need:
Entenmann’s Glazed Pop’ems- 1 box will make about 30 pops
Wilton Candy Melts
Canned Frosting (any brand is fine just don’t buy “whipped”)
Lollipop Sticks or Paper Drinking Straws
Food Coloring & Sprinkles- if desired
1. Melt a handful of Wilton Candy Melts in the microwave. Dip the lollipop stick or paper straw into the melted candy and insert it about half way in to the donut. Set the pop on a plate and refrigerate until the candy hardens.
2. Put a scoop of canned frosting in a microwave safe container and tint with food coloring if desired. Microwave the frosting for 5-10 seconds. The frosting will be slightly warm and completely liquified. Stir to mix in the food coloring.
3. Dip the refrigerated pop into the melted frosting and quickly pull it out, allowing the excess to dip back into the cup. Set the wet cake pop on a tray lined with a sheet of wax paper. You may need to hold it upright for a second or two until it dries enough to stand by itself.
Note: If your frosting begins to harden simply warm in the microwave again until it becomes liquid.
4. Add sprinkles, if desired, while the frosting is still wet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until the outer coating is completely set.
5. Serve in mini cupcake liners or arranged on a plate! Enjoy!!
Please send me pics if you make some for your next special event! I'd LOVE to see what you've made!
Like Emmy's Events On Facebook To Keep Up With All The Fun!!